Taking an 'off day' from downhill skiing? Family wanting to get outdoors together? Cross country skiing is a great choice. No lift lines, no crowds and quiet, snowy landscapes to glide through.
The San Juan Mountains have so many wonderful places to cross country ski. From groomed trails with amazing mountain views to off-trail, hushed Ponderosa pine forests, there is no better place than Pagosa Springs to get away from it all!
Pagosa Mountain Sports Downtown rents Classic cross-country skis for adults and kids. Classics are best for groomed areas or off-trail skiing in shallow snow pack.
Interested in escaping into nature and away from everything? Pagosa Mountain Sports Downtown also has wide Adventure skis with BC bindings for adults wanting to enjoy the beautiful quiet of untouched snow by breaking trail for themselves. It doesn't get any better!
The experienced staff at Pagosa Mountain Sports Downtown will supply you with a Classic or Adventure cross country ski rental for an unforgettable day on snow!
- Maps of the area are available (some are free, some are for sale)
Our staff will happily suggest a trail if you are not familiar with the area!
Classic Cross Country Skis
- $18 - Same Day: Rental time is from shop open until 1/2 hour before shop close
- $24 - 24 Hour: Rental time is from reservation time until the same time the next day. 10% discount automatically given for rentals of 3 days or more
Adventure BC Skis
- $23 - Same Day: Rental time is from shop open until 1/2 hour before shop close
- $25 - 24 Hour: Rental time is from reservation time until the same time the next day. 10% discount automatically given for rentals of 3 days or more